A lightweight and modular front-end framework for developing fast and powerful web interfaces.
You have the following options to get UIkit:
– Download the latest release with pre-built CSS and JS.
– Install with npm to get all source files as they are available on Github:
npm install uikit
yarn add uikit
– Directly load UIkit from CDNJS: https://cdnjs.com/libraries/uikit
– Clone the repo to get all source files including build scripts:
git clone git://github.com/uikit/uikit.git
To always have the latest development version of UIkit, even before a release, you may want to use npm or yarn with the dev tag.
– Using npm:
npm install uikit@dev
yarn add uikit@dev
– Using cdn: https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/npm/uikit@dev
Finding bugs, sending pull requests or improving our docs – any contribution is welcome and highly appreciated. To get started, head over to our contribution guidelines. Thanks!
UIkit is maintained by using the Semantic Versioning Specification (SemVer).
|Latest ✔||Latest ✔||Latest ✔||11+ ✔||9.1+ ✔||Latest ✔|